Theiling Online    Sitemap    Conlang Mailing List HQ   

Re: Lateralization

From:Nik Taylor <fortytwo@...>
Date:Tuesday, November 28, 2000, 0:46
Steg Belsky wrote:
> But is there a difference between "glottalized" and "ejective"?
Ejective is a type of glottalized consonant. Implosives are the other type. -- Florida: Home of Electile Dysfunction Palm Beach County: Putting the "duh" in Florida ICQ: 18656696 AIM Screen-Name: NikTailor