Re: The World Pidgin
|From:||Oskar Gudlaugsson <hr_oskar@...>|
|Date:||Saturday, June 17, 2000, 5:42|
Continuing on with my World Pidgin...
Using some of the word forms and syntax I have in mind, I made up a little
imaginary conversation in the language. This is just a very rough draft to
give you (and myself) an idea of what kind of language this is supposed to
- Oi! Tes subener koste ke mucho a?
- Er koste ten fai dolar. Okei okei?
- No, es tai guei! No tine so mucho kash, se se?
- Okei, no prolemo, solo ten dos dolar, es beri beno we :)
- O reli?...no, no won bai ri, es enkor tai mucho de.
- Okei, sar, yo mei beri beno prais ge ti...sete dolar. Las prais a!
- Fai dolar, den es okei, grashas ti veri mucho we :)
- Okei ne, fai dolar okei, yo ser re ge ti, me es tai beno prais ge ti
- Grashas, her tine fai dolar e!
- Grasha, her subener ti.
- Hey! How much does this souvenir cost?
- It costs fifteen dollars. Ok?
- No, it's too expensive! I don't have that much money, you know?
- Ok, no problem, just twelve dollars, is very good :)
- Oh really?...no, I don't want to buy it, it's still too much.
- Ok, sir, I'll make you a very good price...seven dollars. The last
- Five dollars, then it's ok, thank you very much :)
- Ok, five dollars is fine, I'll sell it to you, but it's too good a
- Thank you, here you have five dollars!
- Thank you, here's your souvenir.
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com