Theiling Online    Sitemap    Conlang Mailing List HQ   


From:Colin Halverson <chalvrson@...>
Date:Tuesday, November 20, 2001, 3:27
I have a few questions:  can you give me English words that use the sounds
made by the little accents or whatever their called used in Arabic script.
(Like the damma, kasra, fatha, sukuun, hamza, etc.)

also what's the difference between the two z's and the "q" sound versus the
"k" sound.
and what's a T'?
Yeah, thanx

Sehr Dank, Colin