Workshops Review No.12 '04
|From:||Isaac Penzev <isaacp@...>|
|Date:||Friday, March 26, 2004, 14:18|
REVIEW #12 Year 2004, the week from Mar 19 to Mar 25, GMT+02.
NOTE: The names of [persons] while mentioned first, are given in
square brackets, those of ~conlangs~ -- in tildes.
silent since Feb 16
- 7 msg: a mini-Celto-moot of our conlangers is planned in Montreal on
May 27-29 (there will be a North American Association of Celtic Language
Teachers [NAACLT] conference there those days).
East Asian Conlangs: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eastasianconlangs
- 3 msg:
- tones in ~lin1qua1 la1ti3na1~ [Theophilus Habarakhe];
- how are the things with ~Bauhinese~ [Eamon Graham] and ~Liukiunese~
- [Victor]'s new idaes at http://purl.oclc.org/net/tonguesea
- 1 msg: [Rob Haden]'s new ideas.
- 5 msg:
- information on French historical phonology needed;
- the origins of augmentative suffixes;
- the origin and usage of Ladino verb ending -sh.
- 1 msg: how Russian perfectives and imperfectives can be grasped?
- 1 msg from [Robert Jung]: please, give your comments on his project
West Asian Conlangs: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westasianconlangs
- 23 msg:
- comments on [Benct Philip Jonsson]'s ~Raamaniyaan~: Arabic script
adapted for R., Persian influence, where they live, can it be a part of
- some notes about [Isaac Penzev]'s ~Ajami~: why two letters for /g/?
- origins of /Z/, r/l merger compared in R., Aj. and ~Carrajena~ [Adam
- fate of Semitic _sin_ and _shin_ in Carrajena.
CHAT: - are Turkish and Kurdish related?
That's all for now,
Peace and grace upon you all,
-- Isaac Penzev (aka Yitzik)
PS: I'm reachable in this List (in a Digest mode) and in any of the
workshops listed above, or privately at isaacp#ukr.net (substitute #