Non-linear full-2d writing (again)
|From:||Sai Emrys <sai@...>|
|Date:||Monday, January 23, 2006, 0:37|
First off - has anyone made progress on this since I first brought it
up in Mayish?
Second, a few specific points for pondering:
* how to have sememes that overlap or intertwine?
* how to have the 'web' interconnected at higher-order levels (e.g.
- would probably require that the subparts be semantically connected somehow...
* how to show a conversation or interplay of ideas?
- how to deal with converting, or obviating, the temporal-sequential
nature of normal conversation?
- perhaps have one color per speaker, & some point-counterpoint
relationships of sememes - so it looks like a normal web, except
... Any others that y'all have thought up or philosiphized about since
the last big NLF2DWS threads?
Personally, I still find it very difficult to think about sufficiently
to get an idea of what it would look like concretely; I have some
abstract ideas of how I'd want it to work (still very much like
Heptapod B in skeleton) but no way of even sketching an example.