[Conlangs-Conf] Witty slogan - summary & poll
|From:||Sai Emrys <sai@...>|
|Date:||Monday, March 13, 2006, 21:41|
Here's a summary of the major slogans. I have sorted them by variants.
Please email me with your TOP THREE favorite slogan-groups (i.e. give
me three numbers from below) - and your favorite variants thereof (or
suggest new ones).
I would prefer you just hit REPLY and change the send-to to
firstname.lastname@example.org, rather than creating a new subject line - it'll
be easier for me to collate.
1. Watch your language
Watch your language... grow
2. Do you speak *my* language?
3. Your language - your rules.
Your world - your language - your rules.
4. Create a language - create a world.
Create a language, shape your world.
Create a language, change your world.
5. Fight language extinction - create a language!
Fight language extinction - create a language today!
6. I shall express the accusative case by a prefix!
7. My language is my art.
8. Sick of English? Make your own grammar.
Sick of English? Make your own language.
9. Language is a ford through the river of time, but one cannot arrive
there who fears deep water.
Language is a ford through the river of time. /
It leads us to the dwelling of the Dead, /
But he cannot arrive there who fears deep water.
10. Fiat lexicon.
11. Speak your mind!
12. Verbing weirds language.
Language Design: Constructed Verbing REALLY Weirds Language
13. In your own words... / ...and grammar!
Say it in your own words... / ...and grammar!
Put it in your own words... / ...and grammar!
14. Celebrate diversity. Invent a language.
Create Further Diversity - Invent Some Language.