Workshops Review #8
|From:||Isaac A. Penzev <isaacp@...>|
|Date:||Sunday, February 9, 2003, 16:33|
REVIEW #8, week Feb 02 to Feb 08, 2003
A new group - Amerind Conlangs - has been created.
3 msgs. Taalenmaple presents a brief outline of Taalen.
East Asian Conlangs: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eastasianconlangs
12 msgs. Worth paying attention: Joey Hartline wrote a poem (kinda haiku) in
Viktoro's conlang Vong. Isn't it a new step in conlangs realm?
Silent. 1 msg from J.Campbell about Danish puns.
Silent. 1 msg from Adam Walker about his project Carrajena.
Ppl talk about:
- different Slavic source materials;
- Modern Prussian revival attempts;
- inter-Slavic auxlangs Slovo, Slovio and Glagolca;
- Polish fantasy writer Andrzej Sapkowski and his conlang "Elder Speech" in his
Projects under discussion:
- Nashica (Jan "Regis" Havlis) and its vowel changes;
- Galique (Junttila Santeri) - a Slavic language that underwent French sound
changes and uses spelling conventions similar to French *here*.
West Asian Conlangs: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westasianconlangs
1 msg. Habarakhe presents Emegali nouns. Ppl, shaw your mercy, give your
comments! I can't do it right now because I have 5-6 classes everyday (they
asked me to help translating lectures of an English-speaking visiting professor
That's all for now.
My best regards,