Workshops Review No.8 '04
|From:||Isaac Penzev <isaacp@...>|
|Date:||Friday, February 27, 2004, 10:10|
Sorry for delay with the review - I didn't feel well yestreday. So,
this review will include 8 days of our activity...
REVIEW #8 Year 2004, the week from Feb 19 to Feb 26, GMT+02.
NOTE: The names of [persons] while mentioned first, are given in
square brackets, those of ~conlangs~ -- in tildes.
- 1 msg: CHAT: California in the Song of Roland.
East Asian Conlangs: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eastasianconlangs
- 1 msg: tones in Mandarin.
- 2 msg: In search for PIE nominal paradigms for various stems.
- 19 msg: [Yitzik] renames his Arabo-Romance project, now it is
~Ajami~ (or Adjamiya, if we follow the native Romanization).
[habarakhe4] needs consultation to design Arabic spelling for his
~Rtunata~ (a dialect of Fortunatian).
Translation exercise: Ecclesiastes 1:6.
Concultural chat: Christianity, its different rites and Bibles in
- 6 msg: IB stuff: Slavic migrations.
West Asian Conlangs: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westasianconlangs
- 3 msg: What dialect would have more influence on Arabo-Romance,
maybe Moroccan Colloquial Arabic?
That's all for now,
Peace and grace upon you all,
-- Isaac Penzev (aka Yitzik)
If you want to advertize any useful link related to conlanging, send
it to me privately to firstname.lastname@example.org, (delete &) and I'll place it
I'm also reachable in this List (provisionaly I'm in a Digest mode)
and in any of the workshops listed above.