[Look ma, No verbs!]
|From:||Edward Heil <edwardheil@...>|
|Date:||Wednesday, April 14, 1999, 4:37|
1. When you're getting so sparse, why bother with singulars and plurals? =
necessary, throw in an adjective for "single" or "multiple." Otherwise, =
2. Zero-mark nouns so as to make incorporation of proper nouns easier. T=
you just have to mark the adjectives.
3. How do you say "it was raining?" :)
4. Sounds like for every action you are going to have to invent a bunch o=
different adjectives for every participant. Why not have a root for each=
activity and have common affixes for different roles, so that a bunch of
adjectives are pregenerated?
5. If you implemented #4, you would end up repeating the root several tim=
per sentence. You could make it omissible all but once. But if you did =
it would seem like the root was a verb and the affixes were casemarkers!
Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=3D=