Translation?? Chinese "8 do's and don'ts"
|From:||Roger Mills <rfmilly@...>|
|Date:||Thursday, March 23, 2006, 19:08|
Rather nice, from today's Wash.Post (reg.req'd) http://tinyurl.com/m8vta.
These seem suitable for ANY nation, con or nat (but no cross, no crown here,
· Love the motherland, do not harm it.
· Serve, don't disserve the people.
· Uphold science, don't be ignorant and unenlightened.
· Work hard, don't be lazy.
· Be united and help each other, don't benefit at the expense of others.
· Be honest, not profit-mongering.
· Be disciplined and law-abiding, not chaotic and lawless.
· Know plain living and hard struggle, do not wallow in luxuries.
I plan to work on these in Gwr and Kash; I already see some difficult words