Build One to Throw Away, phase 1
|From:||Jim Henry <jimhenry1973@...>|
|Date:||Friday, March 2, 2007, 16:52|
Last year I posted here about the design methodology of my new
I've just started working on it again recently, and have
put up a (still rather sketchy) set of pages about it.
There are two different orthographies, one pure ASCII
with one character per phoneme and the other (Latin-1) more
readily readable. I should probably create a Latin-1 version of
the corpus and lexicon for public view. I know the grammar
needs some sample sentences with glosses, too. Right now I'm
re-reading the corpus sentences I wrote last April and May,
figuring out what they mean, and documenting the grammar.
When I've finished that I'll work on writing and
translating more sentences for the corpus.
(Given the date of the last lexicon entries and corpus
entries, I think I probably dropped this because I got
busy with Kalusa, and then didn't come back to it after
activity on Kalusa died down.)