Theiling Online    Sitemap    Conlang Mailing List HQ   

Terminology query

From:Mark J. Reed <markjreed@...>
Date:Friday, February 24, 2006, 13:43
Is there a standard grammatical term for the "doer" form of a verb,
such as English -er/-or or Spanish -dor?  I've been calling it the
"agentive", which may be perfectly cromulent, but if there's a
standard term I'd rather use it.

Mark J. Reed <markjreed@...>


Kit La Touche <kit@...>