Poll by Email No. 5
|From:||Peter Clark <pc451@...>|
|Date:||Saturday, March 23, 2002, 20:11|
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This week's Poll by Email is brought to you by Christopher Wright: What do
you need to conlang well?
B. Grammar/survey/teach-yourself books.
C. The CONLANG list.
E. Alcohol/nicotine/narcotics of some sort.
F. Hearing other languages.
Pick the one (yes, I know it's hard) that is most appropriate for you.
1. Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your poll choice. DO NOT POST TO THE LIST!
2. If you desire, include a longer response in your email, outlining your
thoughts on the question.
3. By including a long response, you grant permission for your response to be
posted to the mailing list. If for some reason you wish to keep your response
private, please make that clear in the body of your email.
4. I reserve the right to edit your response for space and content. Not all
responses may be published.
5. All poll answers, however, will be accounted for. Multiple votes will not
count, you cheater. Hedging answers will be pounded into the closest category.
6. This is not scientific by any stretch of the imagination.
7. Poll topics welcome.
8. The poll results and a selection of responses will be posted next
Saturday, 30 March, along with a new poll question.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----