Poll by Email No. 20
|From:||Peter Clark <peter-clark@...>|
|Date:||Sunday, July 21, 2002, 20:34|
Let's find out how wordy you all are: How large a vocabulary has your biggest
A. Words? What are words?
B. Less than 25.
C. Less than 50.
D. Less than 100.
E. Less than 250.
F. Less than 500.
G. Less than 1000.
H. Less than 2500.
I. Less than 5000.
J. Greater than 5000.
1. Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your poll choice. DO NOT POST TO THE
2. If you desire, include a longer response in your email, outlining your
thoughts on the question.
3. By including a long response, you grant permission for your response to be
posted to the mailing list. If for some reason you wish to keep your response
private, please make that clear in the body of your email.
4. I reserve the right to edit your response for space and content. Not all
responses may be published.
5. All poll answers, however, will be accounted for. Multiple votes will not
count, you cheater. Hedging answers will be pounded into the closest category.
6. This is not scientific by any stretch of the imagination.
7. Poll topics welcome.
8. The poll results and a selection of responses will be posted next
Saturday, 27 July, along with a new poll question.