Theiling Online    Sitemap    Conlang Mailing List HQ   

Question for English-English speakers

From:Roger Mills <rfmilly@...>
Date:Thursday, May 5, 2005, 20:33
Silly question: in the UK, what do you call the "bumper(s)" of an
automobile?? I suspect not "bumper"... (Yes, I know about boot, bonnet,
mudguards, headlamps, lorry, saloon and many of your other oddities.)

The reason is, I'm going to derive the Kash word from "push" or maybe
"protect", but perhaps there are better choices?


Benct Philip Jonsson <bpj@...>
Joe <joe@...>
Roger Mills <rfmilly@...>
mike poxon <m.poxon@...>