Poll by Email No. 17
|From:||Peter Clark <peter-clark@...>|
|Date:||Saturday, June 29, 2002, 22:15|
Several people have been clamoring for this particular poll so I finally gave
in, since my creativity has gone out the window this week. For those who
recently joined the list, several years ago it was widely noted that the list
had a disproprortionate ratio of bearded, gay, left-handed conlangers. Let's
see what the list is like today. (For the nitpickers out there: "gay" can
refer to lesbians, "bearded" means facial hair deliberately grown, be it a
moustache, goutee, or a full beard, and "left-handed" means that the left
hand is at least 51% predominant.)
A. Clean-shaven (or a woman), straight, and right-handed.
C. Bearded and gay.
D. Bearded and left-handed.
F. Gay and left-handed.
H. Bearded, gay, and left-handed.
1. Reply to email@example.com with your poll choice. DO NOT POST TO THE
2. If you desire, include a longer response in your email, outlining your
thoughts on the question.
3. By including a long response, you grant permission for your response to be
posted to the mailing list. If for some reason you wish to keep your response
private, please make that clear in the body of your email.
4. I reserve the right to edit your response for space and content. Not all
responses may be published.
5. All poll answers, however, will be accounted for. Multiple votes will not
count, you cheater. Hedging answers will be pounded into the closest category.
6. This is not scientific by any stretch of the imagination.
7. Poll topics welcome.
8. The poll results and a selection of responses will be posted next
Saturday, 6 July, along with a new poll question.