Theiling Online    Sitemap    Conlang Mailing List HQ   

What kind is this?

From:Sam Bryant <sam_bryant@...>
Date:Monday, October 26, 1998, 22:38
Okay, I've not been paying too much attention to the recent discussion of syntax
distinctions, but I'm going to ask:
My current language (known only as AS, I always get hung up on deciding on
names, so I've given up on that) makes a three-way a distinction between the
subject of an instransitive verb, the subject of a transitive verb, and the
object of a transitive verb. What is the name for this distincion? What are the
standard names for these cases?


ever green