Theiling Online    Sitemap    Conlang Mailing List HQ   


From:Douglas Koller <laokou@...>
Date:Saturday, August 4, 2007, 12:26
It seems to me that back in college, I learned a French word, "fanflarouche(s),"
which meant "specks of dust glistening in the sunlight." I so loved the concept
that I imported it into Géarthnuns whole hog. It was supposed to be
"unstable," so you'd get permutations like "flanfarouche," "franfalouche," and
even "rouchefanflare." I can't find it or its permutations anywhere on the web.
Is this real or did I ingest a bad tab of acid (it *was* the 80s, so while I
never succumbed to shoulder pads, I did sport eye-liner and earrings the size
of dinner platters)?



Lars Finsen <lars.finsen@...>