Theiling Online    Sitemap    Conlang Mailing List HQ   


From:Josh Brandt-Young <neonwave7@...>
Date:Sunday, November 22, 1998, 22:47
A quick question:

What would the construction used in Modern Greek and Romanian to replace
the infinitive be called in linguistics terminology?

Example: Greek "thelo na pao" (I want that I go) for "I want to go."

Thanks in advance!

Josh Brandt-Young <neonwave7@...>
"After the tempest, I behold, once more, the weasel."
(Mispronunciation of Ancient Greek)

You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]