Poll by Email No. 14
|From:||Peter Clark <peter-clark@...>|
|Date:||Monday, June 10, 2002, 13:57|
This week's poll is a little "off topic" but since I'm celebrating my
vacation, I thought that it would be interested to see what you are doing
A. No rest for the weary: I'm working straight through summer.
B. I've got the entire summer off.
C. I'm taking a vacation or two sometime this summer.
1. Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your poll choice. DO NOT POST TO THE
2. If you desire, include a longer response in your email, outlining your
thoughts on the question.
3. By including a long response, you grant permission for your response to be
posted to the mailing list. If for some reason you wish to keep your response
private, please make that clear in the body of your email.
4. I reserve the right to edit your response for space and content. Not all
responses may be published.
5. All poll answers, however, will be accounted for. Multiple votes will not
count, you cheater. Hedging answers will be pounded into the closest category.
6. This is not scientific by any stretch of the imagination.
7. Poll topics welcome.
8. The poll results and a selection of responses will be posted next
Saturday, 15 June, along with a new poll question.