Theiling Online    Sitemap    Conlang Mailing List HQ   


From:Aidan Grey <grey@...>
Date:Monday, January 27, 2003, 8:48
   Is there a better word for this? Vocalization is nice, but for some
reason consonantization grates on my ears.

   The process is one by which (falling) diphthongs become vowel+consonant:
ai becomes ay-, au becomes av-, and so on.

    Also, do I have the right name for Taalen diphthongs - they're all
falling because the glide is second?



Dirk Elzinga <dirk_elzinga@...>