OFF-TOPIC: Misspoken... Sort Of
|From:||Emily Zilch <emily0@...>|
|Date:||Monday, May 24, 2004, 23:54|
On 2004 May 24, Nik Taylor wrote: "I've never heard it, but it sounds
like something I might say as a joke (the same way I sometimes say
/'pAt@to/ for potato or /'&b@"l&m@/ for "Alabama")"
My top five favorite misspoken/idiolectal forms (phonemicised where
appropriate using duct tape [what website has the conlang sound
5. Predizent - titular (*snicker*) leader of the USA
4. Nucular - I don't USE this one, I just fall down laughing every time
G Bush does. If I had a nickel for each time...
3. Kansas ("CANS awe") - street names here are all state names
2. Arkansas ("are can SASS") - ditto
1. Canadia - amusing malapropism derived from Canadian