CHAT: Nationality etc. (was: Re: Hello to you all!)
|From:||taliesin the storyteller <taliesin@...>|
|Date:||Saturday, March 2, 2002, 13:32|
* Christophe Grandsire said on 2002-03-02 03:20:03 +0100
> I sound more and more like I don't include myself into the
> denomination "French"... Wow, scary!
Oyh, you're from Normandie, right? That's not French, that's half
Norwegian and half potato :)
t., human of Earth, who likes potatoes:
(Whoa, big whole in my english-vocab: cooking-terms!)
- preheat the oven, to 200-225 degrees Celsius
- get some potatoes, four to eight per person. DO NOT PEEL!
- wash, then cut them into 'boats' of about the same size
- put a little bit of oil on them to aid in the next step
- be generous with spices, according to what the finished product will
be eaten with (if any at all)
- put the potatoes on a plate, on baking paper/foil or similar
- put the plate in the oven, in the middle
- wait 'till they're shrunken, puffy and golden. YUM!
(I've managed to eat a kilo (pre baking) of these at a time...)