Theiling Online    Sitemap    Conlang Mailing List HQ   

Need to know a linguistic term

From:Ian Maxwell <ian_maxwell@...>
Date:Thursday, January 31, 2002, 2:09
Hi, I was just wondering if there is a proper linguistic term that just
means "two of the same letter in a row".

- Ian Maxwell

P.S. I only signed up for this mailing list a few days ago; hi, everyone!
The sheer volume of email I get from it is somewhat overwhelming, but I'll
get used to it.


Nik Taylor <fortytwo@...>
Christophe Grandsire <christophe.grandsire@...>