Theiling Online    Sitemap    Conlang Mailing List HQ   

Re: Need to know a linguistic term

From:Ian Maxwell <ian_maxwell@...>
Date:Thursday, January 31, 2002, 3:20
I meant two of the same letter. I ask because my conlang is going to have
rules regarding having two of the same letter in a row, in order to *avoid*

> Do you mean letter or sound? I don't know of any term for two of the > same *letter* in a row, but the same sound twice in a row is called, for > consonants "gemination"


Nik Taylor <fortytwo@...>