|From:||Aidan Grey <grey@...>|
|Date:||Friday, April 19, 2002, 16:32|
Brought to you by S (for Sluggy) and F (for Freelance) and excalamations.
( see http://www.sluggyfreelance.com it's a very great web-comic, and
even has special gold foil episodes! I recommend it to all the twisted out
there - this weeks vocab and context sentences will make a lot of sense
after reading some of it...)
1. bunny / rabbit
4. alien / foreigner
5. ouch! / ow!
7. aaaa! (a scream of terror)
8. aaaargh! (a scream of pain / failure / death)
9. grrrr! (an intimidating growl)
1. That bunny has a knife!
2. This is my ferret. She likes to dance!
3. The bunny with the knife is coming for me!
4. Does that alien eat people or not?
5. Ouch! The rabbit with the knife cut off my arm!
6. Help! I'm bleeding to death!
7. Aaaaa! The rabbit is coming back!
8. Aaaargh! It cut off my other arm!
9. Grrrr! I will step on (crush / squish by foot) that rabbit!
10. The rabbit cut off my legs. Look at the pretty pools of blood.